The 3 R's Recycling Plastics Clothesline - Nature's Dryer Conserving Water Insulate Shell - Seal Air Leaks DIY Home Air Pressure Test Electrical Conservation
Time Of Use Electrical Pricing Greenhouse Gas From Electricity Production Evaporative or Swamp Coolers Room Air Conditioners Keeping Cool Without Air Conditioning Future Air ConditionersTransportation
What is eco Friendly? 350.ORG Carbon Calculator Carbon Cap and Trade Chickens Cleaners Clothesline - Nature's Dryer Compost How-to Fresh Air - Houseplants Grass Driveway/Pavers Backyard Greenhouses Green Roofs Greening Your Garden Grow a Vegetable Garden Square Foot Gardening Games for Kids - eco Household Lighting Natural Lawn Care
Beneficial Garden Insects Controlling White Grubs Naturally pH Preference of Plants What Are Nematodes Pesticide AlternativesPersonal Care Products Quinoa Super-food Slow Food
The Facts Home Wind Turbine Companies Small Turbines Balance of System Build a HAWT Wind Turbine DIY VAWT Wind Turbine Designs Permanent Magnet Motors for Wind Turbines Build an Alternator- Generator Wind Turbine Furling
You have a full 6 months to go through the training, launch your business, and implement the marketing systems in ASM7. As long as you do all the steps they tell you to do, if you decide this business isn’t right for you, then they will BUY BACK your entire business for your investment in ASM7.
eco Friendly Household Cleaners
Our homes should be a safe and healthy environment. Start by gathering all your cleaning supplies....under the sink, in the bathrooms, laundry room, garage, etc. Next start reading the labels. Anything that says "Do Not Breathe Fumes" should go straight into the garbage or the local hazardous waste depot. Virtually all cleaning products now have a green alternative. Several can be easily made from white vinegar, lemons, baking soda, borax, washing soda, salt, castile soap and some of your favorite essential oils. (Castile soap is a name used in English speaking countries for soap made exclusively from vegetable oil, as opposed to animal fat)
- equal parts of borax and washing soda. To whiten whites, add a little more borax to the load or add lemon juice to the load and soak overnight.
- mix liquid castile soap with a quarter cup of baking soda and a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- add one cup of vinegar to a gallon of water. Rinse with clean water.
- mix three parts olive oil to one part vinegar and add a couple drops of lemon juice. Another option is two parts olive oil to one part lemon juice. Use in a spray bottle and shake well before using.
- ½ t mild dish detergent, 3T vinegar, 2 cups water. Put all ingredients into a spray bottle and shake.
- add six drops of essential oil to one cup of water. Using Eucalyptus globules will help to disinfect your air as well.
- grate a small amount of Castile soap into warm water.
- 1 cup washing soda, 1 cup borax, 1/2 cup salt, and 1/2 cup citric acid. Use one tablespoon per load.
- use white vinegar in your dishwasher rinse reservoir - it leaves your dishes grease free, shiny.
All Purpose Cleaner
- 2T vinegar, 1 t Borax, hot water, a few drops of a mild dish detergent, 10 drops of essential oil (optional). In a 16 spray bottle put vinegar, borax and hot water. Swish around until borax has dissolved. Add the drops of dish detergent and fill the rest of the bottle with water. Add the essential oil.
- For slow drains, use this drain cleaner once a week to keep drains fresh and clog-free. 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 cup white vinegar, 1 gallon boiling water. Pour baking soda down drain/disposal, followed by vinegar. Allow the mixture to foam for several minutes before flushing with boiling water.
Try the toilet plunger first... 9 times out of 10 it will push the problem out of the way.
Got a great homemade recipe, send it to use via our feedback link.
Copyright 2013 © GreenTerraFirma.com, - All rights reserved